Zakka 81: For all sewing lovers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

For all sewing lovers

I found two interesting web site for all sewing lovers!
You might already have known these site...?

If you could not find the fabric that you looking for, what about design by yourself?
They are doing custom fabric print. So you can design your own fabric!
I think this is a kind of crafters dream!!
You can be a textile designer?!
http://www.spoonflower.com/welcome

Do you love to do cross stitching or do you know someone love to do?
You should let them know!
Here you can convert your photo into a stitch pattern!
Thank you pattern creator it's absolutely free!!
http://www.patterncreator.com/

3 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I am over-excited about Spoonflower! I am speechless. I had to leave a comment to thank you immediately! I haven't even checked the second link yet! Thank you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! It's just as exciting! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm grad to hear that!!
    When I found spoonflower I was excited too!
    I'm looking forward to see your owm design fabrics ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...