Zakka 81: Handmade crafts show! - vartual craft show

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Handmade crafts show! - vartual craft show

I found this great site through twitter and I'm in this craft show now :)
I just joined and not sure how many people would coming to my shop.
I rent my booth for 2 months ,so I'll let you know how it goes.

my booth is in aisle C! ... http://handmadecraftshow.com/aisle-c/

~from their website~
What's Great About Our Online Craft Show?
You can attend at your leisure and stay as long as you would like. Plus, you never have to worry about finding parking, hiring a sitter, what the weather will be like or lugging around all of your great finds.

Our online virtual craft show is easy to use. Simply browse around and when you see something you like just click on the link to visit the handmade craft artist's site to make a purchase.

Our craft show is made of one of a kind popular handmade crafts created by some of the most talented handmade craft artists. Remember, once you see something that catches your eye simply click on the handmade artist's booth to visit their site and make your purchase directly from them.

http://handmadecraftshow.com/

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...