Zakka 81: Pin it!! whatever you like!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pin it!! whatever you like!

How do you keep your favorite photos or recipes or great tips through the web? add it into your bookmarks??
How about put it all into virtual pinboard called " pinterest "!!

Be careful, it's totally addicted!!!
You can pin it almost everything. It's make me feel like "I don't know about this world much!"
So many things to discover... just love this virtual pinboard!

You can share your favorite things with others, also you can see so many different beautiful, funny things through the others. I know many people using this for self-promotion, but please don't be spammy...I already made 9 pinbords and pinned 273 things!! If you already have account, please follow me and let me follow you!
http://pinterest.com/raycious
Happy pinning!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...